- My Satellite Setup
- TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
- My Location
- Scottish Borders
Even if you can contribute cost-wise?Ive asked the farm to see about getting them topped - the answer was no.....


Here's another test of the 40.0E with the Media 5G LNB 15K(anti-interference) from 3700-4200 MHz.Had a look just now , decent levels coming in.
No signals shown below 3.8GHz due to heavy 5G interference and use of a Titanium C138 5G filtered lnbf.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
....
Here's another test of the 40.0E with the Media 5G LNB 15K(anti-interference) from 3700-4200 MHz.
As you know, a strong signal lock despite the environmental noise.
I'm lucky in a way, because the 40.0E C-band signal in my area is still strong, which helped me to lock most of the transponders with each LNB used.
I don't know if I need to mention, but I use my own made dielectric plate, like the one inside the LNB(screensh.)
I also did tests with the Titanium C138 LNB, but it seems that I didn't save the pictures in this position. I can't find them.
I will do more tests with this LNB when the weather permits.
I also add a test with Titanium C1W-PLL with the tbs6903x card at 40.0E, if you have a curiosity with this old Titanium.
Too bad you can't use your big antenna to its full potential because of interference. You have my sympathy for that.My bad,
Re: Circ polarity - i should have added that i use an AV-COM poloriser barrel in front of the Titanium C138, the TiT C138 lnbf itself is motorised enabling me to have remote control over available polarities ie: L/R/V/H
Re: 5G , the big killer for my Cband reception is from a 5G cell about 300m away operating at a top limit of 3.799GHz , it causes massive reception destruction for me.
Looking at your interference spectrum, I would say that I am lucky in the strange conditions my antenna works in (see picture above).Here's just to show the "disastrous" area between 3.600 - 3.815 GHz once 5G strikes from close proximity.
...