Why are you so much focused on Movistar? Only people with Spanish subscritions can use it, & every year they open/ close the futbol/toros/feria things,a regular seasonal routine...And nothing in the clear... so,a Spanish-only hobby?
btw,anything catalan available FTA? or only the online TvCat website? which is very good btw. You never mention it.
Satellite only.
Previously, I could control the Astra 19.2°E, Hot Bird 13°E, Astra 28.2°E, and also Hispasat 30°W satellites.
But for a few years now, I've been more limited (me), only switching to Astra at 19.2°E.
I subscribe to Movistar+ satellite, but in the villages, we don't have many options.
Normal channel changes are one thing, but Movistar+ is "liquidating" satellite channels to force the switch to its fiber optic service. We lost the AMC group channels, Hollywood (which was replaced by BBC Drama), plus the series and movie channels in HD. Now they only offer SD versions with the excuse of satellite problems (there's no room). Now that Astra 1P is available, the "liquidation" continues. I am a subscriber and, after my complaint, they said that if I'm not satisfied, I should cancel the satellite service and sign up for FO, and then I'll be able to watch the channels in HD and some in 4K.
For 2 weeks now, in order to force a change of receiver or to FO for example, their National TV channels such as La2, Cuatro, La6, and this Tuesday Antena3 and Telecinco, are no longer seen with Seca (Mediaguar), continuing only with Nagra encryption, only La1 remains in seca/nagra, we will see what they do, it all depends on the complaints of the subscribers, I personally apart from by phone (customer service), in their forum I put the complaint like many other subscribers and the summary is that they laugh in my face.
Request a title here: Assembled with recycled parts, they are increasingly broken and without replacement, is a good summary.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Solo satelite.
Antes podía controlar los satélites Astra 19'2ºE, Hot Bird a 13ºE, Astra 28'2ºE y también el Hispasat a 30ºOeste.
Pero desde hace unos años estoy mas limitado (yo), solo los cambios en Astra a 19'2ºE.
Soy abonado a Movistar+ satelite, en los pueblos no tenemos muchas opciones.
Una cosa son los cambios normales de canales, pero Movistar+ esta "liquidando" canales del satelite para forzar el cambio a su servicio por fibra óptica, perdimos los canales del grupo AMC, Hollywood (este al cambio por BBC drama), mas los canales de series y cine en HD, ahora solo versión en SD con la escusa de problemas en el satelite (no hay sitio), ahora que esta el Astra 1P, la "liquidación" continua, si soy abonado y ante mi queja, dijeron que si no estoy conforme, me de de baja del satelite y contrate FO que entonces ya podre ver los canales en HD y alguno en 4K.
Desde hace 2 semanas, para forzar el cambio de receptor ó a FO por ejemplo, sus canales de TV Nacionales como La2, Cuatro, La6, y este martes Antena3 y Telecinco, ya no se ven con Seca (Mediaguar), continuando solo con encriptacion Nagra, solo queda La1 en seca/nagra, veremos que hacen, todo depende de las quejas de los abonados, yo personalemtne aparte por telefono (atencion al cliente), en su foro puse la queja como muchos otros abonados y el resumen es que se rien en mi cara.
Solicite un titulo aquí: Ensamblado con piezas recicladas, cada dia estan mas rotas y sin repuesto, es un buen resumen.
P.S.- Sorry for the off-topic---PD.- Disculpa por el off-topic.
.