Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

@gap30 Seems that you will have nice sightseeing 180 miles trip over the weekend :-rofl2 And you will need a trailer for that journey. If I were you I would not bother adding another 100 miles, as 180 is more than enough :-lol
 
A bit off topic but after a bit of advice, is this worth an 180 mile round trip, the dish is free I just have to dismantle it

All i know is its a 2m dish and thats it

Does anyone know what it is?

I don't know what it is but there's a bit more detail here. Are you sure it is 2m? It is hard to get a scale due to the oblique views. Standard bricks are ~225mm including 10mm for mortar and, using that as a scale, it doesn't look like 2m but the perspective adds confusion. If that is 4.5" gutter, the pole looks like 3-4"

satellite-dish-4c79e159a.webp
 
Last edited:
@gap30 Seems that you will have nice sightseeing 180 miles trip over the weekend :-rofl2 And you will need a trailer for that journey. If I were you I would not bother adding another 100 miles, as 180 is more than enough :-lol

I have a 2012 mercedes vito, i could get it in the back if i empty all of my electrical stuff out of the back
 
That cannot be a 2 meter dish .. maybe all around .
 
I don't know what it is but there's a bit more detail here. Are you sure it is 2m? It is hard to get a scale due to the oblique views. Standard bricks are ~225mm including 10mm for mortar and, using that as a scale, it doesn't look like 2m but the perspective adds confusion. If that is 4.5" gutter, the pole looks like 3-4"

View attachment 107604

yes it has me a little confused also does not look 2m to me

More importantly is it worth driving 90 miles there and back for?

Was kinda hoping the more experienced would say yes thats a 'such and such go get it' :/
 
A bit off topic but after a bit of advice, is this worth an 180 mile round trip, the dish is free I just have to dismantle it

All i know is its a 2m dish and thats it

Does anyone know what it is?


Are you sure that is a 2 metre dish? It looks to be held onto the wall by T & K brackets, its just my opinion but I would not anchor a 2 metre dish to a house wall using T & K brackets. If the dish is free and it is good shape then a 180 mile round trip is well worth it if it is 2 metres. I cant see that dish being 2 metres, possibly 1.2 metres?

Is it on gumtreee or eBay or some other site, a link would be useful?

Rgds
 
A bit off topic but after a bit of advice, is this worth an 180 mile round trip, the dish is free I just have to dismantle it

All i know is its a 2m dish and thats it

Does anyone know what it is?

Not a 2m dish
 
That's nice @gap30, no don't through the receiver away its ok,

Unsure if you get V box with it if not you will need one, the polar mount looks good and see you have a actuator a c120 and invacom lnb nice setup, post a few pictures up when you get it home.
 
That's nice @gap30, no don't through the receiver away its ok,

Unsure if you get V box with it if not you will need one, the polar mount looks good and see you have a actuator a c120 and invacom lnb nice setup, post a few pictures up when you get it home.

already have a vbox on my gibby

also have a mutant hd51
 
I wouldn't mind that box , what you gonna charge for it please ?
 
Back
Top