Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

I was going to put my hat in the ring but will let mariust5 have it. :)
 
Flip! The guy who's offering the dish FOC looks as though he's been messed around a bit judging by all the messages.
 
Maybe it will be a pain to take down that's why people may be having second thoughts?
 
Maybe. I've messaged asking what size the dish is and whether it's been taken down off the wall.
 
He's replied that it's "about" 1m so, yes, probably 90cm.
 
That's not the actual dish in question though is it? I know what one is, it was just clarification I sought.
 
^^^^^^ Something else to load the car up with when going frogside?
 
No, not big enough. I already have a TD88 which only just cuts the mustard for HD channels in good weather and have a 1m waiting to go up when I get the time/energy/enthusiasm/weather/spousal agreement.

I've had a 90cm dish hanging around for years as well, which in the end I decided wouldn't be enough of an increase in performance for the hassle expended - which would be the same as for the 1m.
 
SATELLITE DISH 1.5 metres | eBay

1.5m PF may be ok once the moss (I don't think it's rust) is removed and an ali offset 1.2m? with weathered polar mount. Clacton-on-sea
 
Back
Top