Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

This needs some love, would be a decent bedroom setup

LH 1m Satellite Dish and Polar Mount

What is this? the LNB intrigues me

1.3m satellite dish with 5.2Ghz LNB. Post and mounting brackets | eBay

An update on the CM in its final resting place in the most unsheltered position ever

Had to go out get a 6m 3 inch pole have it cut in half, made a fatal schoolboy error measured up from the polar mount to the bottom of the dish ie 500 mm - did not allow for the pitch of the roof d'oh

After a bit of jiggery pokery got her up and running, still new to all of this and making silly mistakes :/


IMG_20170703_105555.jpg
 
Its been on and off eBay for the past 12 month that one now, the sellers not very helpful, my friend has very bad words about him :-lol

Agree. My findings: dish is not 3,7 but 3,4m Prodelin, one important piece is missing(holder which comes on the top of the mast).

It is hard to find these big dishes, but harder to sell them. I would like to buy it ,maybe 400 I should give. :rolleyes:
 
Agree. My findings: dish is not 3,7 but 3,4m Prodelin, one important piece is missing(holder which comes on the top of the mast).

It is hard to find these big dishes, but harder to sell them. I would like to buy it ,maybe 400 I should give. :rolleyes:

Hi mar-val, if your wanting the dish its not a bad price try him at £300 or less he will be glad to see the back of it, the missing part cant be that hard to fabricate ?.
 
Hi mar-val, if your wanting the dish its not a bad price try him at £300 or less he will be glad to see the back of it, the missing part cant be that hard to fabricate ?.

I can make the missing part,it only needs a piece of robust pipe ,sheet metal and profi welds.

I have here one more dish (4m) ,so I hope one of them will be mine sometime.:)
 
I can make the missing part,it only needs a piece of robust pipe ,sheet metal and profi welds.

I have here one more dish (4m) ,so I hope one of them will be mine sometime.:)

Hi mar-val that's good to know save on fabrication costs as well, i do hope you get it, its a nice dish.
 
Back
Top