Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

1.8m (I think) Fortec, £1, Cambridge, on 3 day auction Satellite Dish | eBay
Doesn't look too bad. It's missing the centre plate and is fitted with what looks like an offset Ku LNB.
Cheap toy, nothing to lose except the time to collect it.
 
Uh, and distance / toll fee / ferry...
I know this is a British forum but I hope one day to stumble upon a 180-200 dish somewhere more nearby.
 
1.4m Large Satellite Dish with pole mount
and a dent...
1.4m Large Satellite Dish with pole mount. Brand new. Boxed. Steel. Mix Digital | in Southampton, Hampshire | Gumtree
$_86.JPG
 
and a dent..
And not 1.4m but most likely 1.2m :)
There is 3m dish for sale in Riga. 150 EUR only. I think it is real bargain.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_474 Oct. 16 12.30.webp
    ScreenHunter_474 Oct. 16 12.30.webp
    64.8 KB · Views: 37
  • ScreenHunter_475 Oct. 16 12.30.webp
    ScreenHunter_475 Oct. 16 12.30.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 36
Nice decking.


Location Sheffield ...... ;)
 
Nice decking.
Location Sheffield ...... ;)

Another metamorphosis of the scarlet pimpernel.

Its a nice dish and looks to be in good condition. It is quite a bit cheaper than the other 2.4m channel master that has been stuck on eBay for years.
 
Yes, I saw a comparison item at the bottom of the page and my jaw dropped!
 
Didn't he build one to use on it? The Paraclipse 3.8M that's replacing that CM comes with it's own H-H motor so he won't be needing the old PM, maybe he's flogging it separately.
 
Yes, I saw a comparison item at the bottom of the page and my jaw dropped!

The other 2.4m channel master listed on eBay started off above £2000 a few years ago and has slowly dropped in price over the years.
 
Last edited:
He bought it for £400 - selling for £850... Good bargain nevertheless.


It's an even better bargain if you buy it from the Techwatch forum. It is listed over there for £800, save a bullseye. Are we allowed to link to classified ads on other forums ?
 
Back
Top