Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

Rimant is selling his still I believe - heavily modified to hold more LNBs.
I just sent the link to my friend who lives in Germany as he comes to stay here once a year, might be worth keeping an eye on :)
Never seen anything like it, I love the look of it.
 
If I was closer to Germany I would go for another dish, cuz it is sooo nice piece of equipment! Shame they do not produce them anymore.
 
If I was closer to Germany I would go for another dish, cuz it is sooo nice piece of equipment! Shame they do not produce them anymore.
I think I have fallen in love, those curves :wub::wub::wub:
Reminds me of a Radar at airport.
 
Just needs a tidy up.
Ebay 273110918719
 
No room for that , beside , would be a 330 km drive , no no !
I nearly put a bid on it but my friend in Heidelberg said it was a 4-5hr drive for him :(
 
If anyone wants a 2.4m Fortec Star to play around on C-Band then drop me a PM, it's my original one, the reflector panels are in good shape but parts of them could do with some Hammerite. Same story for the stand which is fully assembled and there's no LNB. I really don't have the room to store this one so at Easter it's going down the tip but if someone wants to collect it from me on the coast between Brighton and Eastbourne then just let me know.
 
He's put pictures up now, looks more like an old Triax TD110/TD115?
How amusing! I almost posted "No mention of a tripod as far as I can see, and perhaps the picture is completely wrong, and it turns out to be some 1m metal dish!" in reponse to moonbase's posting...
:eek:
 
1M CM near Liverpool . 112863846407
 
If anyone is interested in a C Band dish, has a bit of space and handy at DIY then this could be the dish for you. Postage is a bit steep but possibly justifiably as it's coming from Israel. 263521665273
 
If anyone is interested in a C Band dish, has a bit of space and handy at DIY then this could be the dish for you. Postage is a bit steep but possibly justifiably as it's coming from Israel. 263521665273
Will I get 7w on that?
 
If anyone is interested in a C Band dish, has a bit of space and handy at DIY then this could be the dish for you. Postage is a bit steep but possibly justifiably as it's coming from Israel. 263521665273
I mentioned it to the Overseer here and she said if we had a holiday there we could bring it back with us.
 
Back
Top