Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

More or less the same Chris. The 128 bolted directly on the the Lenson back plate, so their was no possibility of slippage. The 99 was used to fit other dishes with a bracket that clamped on the rotating pole.
Yeah I have two of the smr-99g’s one of them has done many years of service.

The 99g was for a maximum of 1 meter dishes (from memory) would love to use it with the 1.25 but I think that might be pushing it.
 
232524335736 Ebay
Down in price, good if you want the stand.
 
232524335736 Ebay
Down in price, good if you want the stand.


The stand and Az/El mount are worth the Buy It Now price and there is always the Make an Offer option to get it cheaper. A possible bargain for anyone local who can collect the stand/mount and leave the rest behind.
 
I haven't a clue what make it is.
No, haven't seen this before either. But it's a rather shallow PF... I would have expected the feed to be further out...?
Amazingly, the LNB holder seems to be made for 40cm LNBs.
But do note how a "universal LNB" has been appropriated onto the dish, and therefore reception is only 1/2 or so of what the full 150 would have brought.
Strange thing...
 
No, haven't seen this before either. But it's a rather shallow PF... I would have expected the feed to be further out...?
Amazingly, the LNB holder seems to be made for 40cm LNBs.
But do note how a "universal LNB" has been appropriated onto the dish, and therefore reception is only 1/2 or so of what the full 150 would have brought.
Strange thing...
And to be honest, it looks max like a 1.2...
 
Around a 30 min drive for me, if you want it let me know
Thanks but you are more than a 30 minute drive from me.
 
Before you buy that 1.2m Gregorian from Brian, ask for some additional pictures, especially from the back. I think that jack is not original to those dishes, so something there is adopted. Besides, and this is IMHO, most important part in Gregorian dish is it's SUB&feedhorn. The rest is just additional metal.
 
Before you buy that 1.2m Gregorian from Brian, ask for some additional pictures, especially from the back. I think that jack is not original to those dishes, so something there is adopted. Besides, and this is IMHO, most important part in Gregorian dish is it's SUB&feedhorn. The rest is just additional metal.
Yes he says in the advertisement that it's been modified to a "Jack Conversion"
 
I would box it up for you if you want to send a courier
Very good of you gap30 but I will have to let this one go by and be satisfied with the 1.8 i am renovating. I am being greedy as I would only swap it for my Master Focus 90.
 
Back
Top