Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

Gibertini 1.2m + Stab 120, Invacom C120 single + feed, galvanised ground stand in Slough, £29 start price

 
Gibertini 1.2m + Stab 120, Invacom C120 single + feed, galvanised ground stand in Slough, £29 start price



Great bargain for anyone looking to go motorised with a mini dish.
The LNB and feedhorn are worth more than the starting bid.

.
Dish Men Sizes.jpg
 
Definitely enthusiast owned.

Has various spec sheets for the dish.
 

Fibo/Gregorian 1.2???

£40 - Gloucestershire
Looks in quite nice condition and it comes with a "V-box" & controller, but it needs a much better mounting than the ones shown!

PS: always fancied one of those - but no chance now!:rolleyes:
 
Looks in quite nice condition and it comes with a "V-box" & controller, but it needs a much better mounting than the ones shown!

PS: always fancied one of those - but no chance now!:rolleyes:


The v-box has the not so common 5V connection, useful for anyone wishing to use an optical actuator.
 
Looks in quite nice condition and it comes with a "V-box" & controller, but it needs a much better mounting than the ones shown!

PS: always fancied one of those - but no chance now!:rolleyes:
Not sure if it’s the lighting / angle but is the dish face dented?

I agree, always fancied having a play with one.

Not driving down to Gloucestershire to get it though.
 
The v-box has the not so common 5V connection, useful for anyone wishing to use an optical actuator.
Its a VboxIII , its provided with a +5 v connector to see on the pictures
 
I've not seen a Fibo motor without a five wire motor drive.


Would not know, never used one and got no plans to use one.

All I was referring to was that the v-box could be used with an optical actuator as it had the 5V connection, not all v-boxes have this connection.
Useful for anyone wanting to use an optical actuator on a motorised inclined orbit axis.
 
Price is not the issue; ongoing disabilities are as I can't come to get it because I can't drive ATM, and then, even if it somehow got here, I haven't anywhere to erect it - even if I could do that! - and why would I do that if we hope to move house in the near future??:-doh
 
Price is not the issue; ongoing disabilities are as I can't come to get it because I can't drive ATM, and then, even if it somehow got here, I haven't anywhere to erect it - even if I could do that! - and why would I do that if we hope to move house in the near future??:-doh


Buy it, store it and take it to the new house.
 
Still no chance of my buying it - there's already far too much stuff (including a couple of dishes!) in the garage waiting to be packed or disposed before we can move house!
 
Hmmm, maybe it's a good thing that I don't live near you in England. I was tempted by a lot of ads for antennas and I would probably buy many of them. I'm probably in the phase of collecting equipment. It seems that the approx. 10-12 antennas I have are not enough.
 
Back
Top