- My Satellite Setup
- TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
- My Location
- Scottish Borders
Heres a typical scruffy block of flats in the Bulgarian village of Singel. Theres a rusty steam loco dumped in the adjacent railway yard! (I can provide a pic if anyones interested).
JuMbuCk said:Local Coperative shops have the same here. Send and receive, stock levels, price changes etc etc.
T_G said:Ahhh Dahab.....wonderful memories....Where else did you go?
closetosoton said:Just come back from Egypt (Dahab, Sinai peninsula), dishes pop up on the poorest looking of houses sometimes, sorry no pics - what was I thinking? Mostly 1-1.2M prime focus looking at the sky....
-cts
erm, no, not a single one, i was too busy doing this and this:Analoguesat said:No pics?? call yourself a satellite enthusiast? ;)
T_G said:Ahhh Dahab.....wonderful memories....Where else did you go?
rolfw said:I think that all of the Esso garages in the UK have similar two way setups.![]()