Es’hail 2 25.5e

I have everything edited as shown but i just get this when starting CS:
Am I missing something obvious here?

Take this one:
This crazyscan works as it is, you have nothing to change.

good luck

stephan94:)
 
I managed to lock a SR of 100 :)

26°0E_1904061313.webp26°0E_10497_H.webp
 
Many thanks Stephan, that works a treat! Although I'm still a little confused as to how, as looking at the ini files, they look to be configured the same as the ones I was already using, so still scratching my head a little! But thanks again!
 
Hi guys ! I bought a BOWEI LNB 10-10.7 GHz from aliexpress , then put it on my 230 cm prime focus dish but not in the center of the dish, alongside the rest multifeed LNBs. Then the issue began - on the receiver what I have to put in the two LOF lines and threshold ( it is enigma2 receiver octagon 4008 uhd ). I wrote 9750 there but no signal , then on an another receiver not enigma 2 I put 9750 or 10050 ghz lnb freq but no signal on 10493H2000. Here I read that the symbol rare changes often and perhaps this is the reason why I got anything. In what position I have to rotate put the LNB - in the way that the main LNB is rotated in its position or ? It is a new thing for me to setup such a LNB in these low ku band frequencies. Thanks if someone can respond to solve my problem ! According to flysat there is one stable frequency - promo channel of Eshail sat.. Is that correct ?
 
I think , on LNB MUST be LO parameter.
BOWEI LNB 10-10.7 with google search shows LO 9Ghz.
 
Then 9750 GHz is the right LNB freq, I rotated the dish - not a clue on 10493H2000 - then I read here that this frequency's symbol rate very often changes. I do not have a PC Receiver, my receiver is octagon sf4008 uhd.
 
9750 will not be the correct local oscillator to get 10.493GHz.

Try a manual frequency input of 11.493 using the same parameters of s/r
 
All right, I am going to put 11493 but the oscillator remains as usual - Universal LNB or the numbers have to be different ? Thanks for you help.
 
All right, I am going to put 11493 but the oscillator remains as usual - Universal LNB or the numbers have to be different ? Thanks for you help.

If you cannot use a custom lo of 10GHz then with universal settings add 250 to the 11493. Though if the software cut off in the receiver occurs at 11700 you will need to work the calculation with the same conversion on the 10600 upper band.
 
2 stations at 66ks


123998123999
 
With luck, I was busy receiving Es'hail2 when a radio amateur took over from ISS.23°5E_1905071647_10484-10534 H.webp23°5E_1905071647.webp23°5E_10498_H_1.webp23°5E_10498_H_4718.webp26.0E_10498,102_H_333_(2019-05-07 16.33.54)_dump.ts_20190507_163855.605.webp
 
Now is off,but I caught a transponder(11495 H,1000,1/2,S2) which uses the HEVC codec with low symbol rates?
It's worth monitoring these transponders,because tests are done here for the use of all sorts of parameters,as shown on this topic or on other sites.It seems to me that's the purpose of these "Amateurs" :) It's actually the place where these "amateurs" meet with us,dxers,or rather, where the last ones are expected to come... :)
 

Attachments

  • 10495 H,1000,12,s2-video pid-H.265__2019-05-08_13-13-09.webp
    10495 H,1000,12,s2-video pid-H.265__2019-05-08_13-13-09.webp
    125.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
10497,4 H 333 2/3
G7JTT-JOHN
26°0E_10497_H_1.webp26°0E_10497_H_0810.webp
 
10498 H 333 2/3
G7NTG
26°0E_10498_H_1.webp26°0E_10498_H_4714.webp
 
10495,8 H 500 3/4
ON1WW
26°0E_10496_H_1.webp26°0E_10496_H_1855.webp
 
After replacing my old LNB IBU with a new Edision QSL-4, I have the feeling that the very close and very small SR can lure better.
Just a feeling; I did not have a timer with me
Both frequencies can even be seen in the screenshot of CT1BYM's screen
26°0E_10497_H_1-horz.webp26°0E_10498_H_1-horz.webpnah fr.webp
 
10494,7H sr1000
DVB-S2 QPSK2 2/3
G8LES26°0E_10495_H_1.webp26°0E_10495_H_5126.webp26°0E_10495_H_5212.webp26°0E_10495_H_5027.webp26°0E_10495_H_5230.webp
 
Asking for a friend, what is the smallest dish being used with success in NW Europe, will an 85CM mesh work?
 
Today my record,
an image with a sr of 125

10497.215 H
sr 125
DVB-S QPSK 3/4

HB9IAM

@aceb i think , with 85cm is OK

26°0E_10497_H_1.webp26°0E_10497_H_4648.webp26°0E_10497_H_4630.webp
 
PA3AXO
10495.921 H
SR 500
DVB-S2 QPSK2
2/3
26°0E_10496_H_1.webp26°0E_10496_H_1000.webp26°0E_10496_H_1200.webp26°0E_1905251013.webp
 
Back
Top