Top Tip Achtung Windows are at it again with dirty tricks

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Yes indeed.

Also Posted on the Win 10 Thread

Personally, I like Win 10, once all the carp has been disabled!

And that comes from a Linux nut. (Or should that be "Kernel"?)


Edit: :rolleyes::-lol
 
I've had many distros from Crunchbang to Mint and Lubuntu. Still got the last two.

You might like to look at our Linux Topics, as there's a recent Topic in there by @Analoguesat trying to encourage folk to give it a whirl.
 

I have to laugh. I spoke to two people this week who started their computer to find it updated to Win10!!

I'm glad I'm immune to all this and just watch it happen to others.
 
Not much wrong with it.

As you know, I'm a Microsoft hater of long standing, but Win 10 works like a dream on my Linx 1010.

As they say here in t'Repooblic, I speak as I find.
 
Trouble is it's broken stuff for people who didn't want the "upgrade". One of our team members was two hours late logging into work from home because of this forced change.

Anyway, I'll stick to Linux.
 
I have both ...... ;)
 
I don't....don't need Windows for anything.
 

I have to laugh. I spoke to two people this week who started their computer to find it updated to Win10!!

Or did somebody else notice first when erotic content started playing on screensaver ?
 
I installed Never10 just after the window thingy appeared in the task bar. Haven't been hassled since and my Windows 7 is running perfectly. I'll be glad when they stop offering the free upgrade.
 
Back
Top